Did you know that there are 12 spiritual Universal laws? Laws that you can use to create a happier, more fulfilled life? If not, you are in for a treat. In this two part series, you will discover the first 6 laws and how to use them in your daily life.
Hey there! This blog contains affiliate links, which means that we throughout this article recommend certain products that we love. If you choose to purchase one of these articles through these links, we will earn a small commission from the seller (at no additional cost to you!). This way, we can continue to deliver awesome, free content about personal growth for HSP’s and empaths!
Estimated reading time: 15 minutes
As a highly sensitive person deeply interested in spirituality, I came across many beautiful spiritual practices and religions on my path. For instance, I took a deep dive into Buddhism, Christianity and Hinduism. However, none of these religions spoke to me 100%.
Therefore, I felt incredibly excited when I learned more about the Universe itself and its Universal laws. Through the book ‘The Universe Has Your Back’ by Gabrielle Bernstein, I was introduced to the power of the Universe and the law of attraction. Consequently, I could not help but wonder whether there are more Universal laws that I could put to use.
Therefore, I took a deep dive into this topic and decided to share my insights with you through this blog. Are you ready for some valuable, spiritual insights? Grab your tea (or coffee), a notebook and let’s dive in!
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- What Are Universal Laws?
- A List Of The First 6 Universal Laws And How To Use Them
- #1 Law Of Divine Oneness
- #2 Law Of Vibration
- #3 Law Of Correspondence
- #4 Law Of Attraction
- #5 Law Of Inspired Action
- #6 Law Of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy
- Discover The Remaining 6 Universal Laws
- Valuable Literature About The Universal Laws
What Are Universal Laws?
Spiritual Universal laws are laws teaching you about unique aspects of your life such as your overall well-being, happiness and success. These laws have always intuitively been put to use by humanity. However, cultures such as the ancient Hawaiian culture Ho’oponopono and philosophies like the hermetic philosophy are oftentimes linked to the Universal laws.
According to author and numberologist Novalee Wilder, these laws help us to master our lives on all levels. Moreover, they provide us with valuable insights on how to achieve our biggest dreams and goals.
In total, there are 12 Universal Laws which you can use to create a happier, more fulfilled life. However, it is important to understand the different relations between these various spiritual laws.
If you don’t, chances are likely that life will feel challenging at times. Moreover, this may cause you to feel lost and searching for answers in the wrong places. Therefore, it is wise to dive into the different spiritual laws to find the answers to your bigger life questions.
A List Of The First 6 Universal Laws And How To Use Them
You may wonder what the Universal laws are. Therefore, I summarized the first 6 of them for you in this extensive overview, describing them in detail. Also, I added tips on how to use each law in your daily life.
#1 Law Of Divine Oneness
This Universal law comes first on the list of the spiritual laws. As all laws are intertwined with each other, it is important to understand this law.
According to the law of divine oneness, we are all one. It is believed that we are all part of a bigger, collective consciousness or source. Some religions give this consciousness a name like God or Allah.
Understanding this law helps you to truly understand the effect of Karma. When you hurt others, you basically hurt yourself, as we all are one.
Everything around us, including us, is connected to each other. Therefore, there is great power in our collective mind. For instance, looking back at big movements such as the feminist movement, the LGBTQI+ movement or the fall of the Berlin wall shows how much power the collective mind holds.
When many people put their heart and pure love towards something, the vibration of the collective mind is risen and positive change occurs. Consequently, this emphasizes the importance of law #2 on this list, the law of vibration.
How To Use The Law Of Divine Oneness
As we all are connected to one source, it is important to understand that you reap what you sow. Here are some tips to apply the law of oneness in your daily life:
- Increase your awareness of this law. By becoming more aware of this law, you will positively adjust your relationships towards others and feel more empathic for them.
- Reduce your judgement towards others. As you judge others, others will judge you. By breaking this pattern, you will contribute positively to the source and notice the effects within other people’s behavior towards you in no time.
- Contribute to the higher good. Instead of only focussing on yourself and materialistic goals such as earning more money so you can purchase many things for yourself, try to focus on how YOU can contribute to the higher good. A metaphor that may help you to grasp this concept is building a brick wall. Imagine that you are a brick. With 1 brick, you cannot build a wall. However, by combining hundreds of bricks, the most beautiful creations arise. Consequently, this is how you could envision the Universal law of divine oneness. Together, we can do great things!
#2 Law Of Vibration
The law of vibration is another one of the primary laws of the Universe. Everything around us and within us is energy moving around in different vibrational rates. Moreover, energy consists of particles that continuously are moving. Energy never rests. This means that you can change your vibration at any given time, simply by being aware of this law and taking action to raise your vibration.
Additionally, similar types of energies are pulled towards each other. Therefore, the energy you send out is the energy that will come back to you. This emphasizes how important it is to focus on raising your vibration. When you do that, you will attract more positive experiences, people and situations in your life.
However, this Universal law does not mean that you should suppress your feelings or emotional trauma. Actually, working on healing your traumas and releasing them instead, will help you to create more space for new, more positive energy. Consequently, it is important to work through your pain and to release it with love whenever you are ready.
How To Use The Universal Law Of Vibration
Once you worked through your trauma and pain, you can start raising your vibration. Here are some practical tips to apply the Universal law of vibration in your daily life:
- Go to places that make you feel energized. Make a list of the places that make you happy and energized and visit them as often as you can.
- Meet up with people who uplift you. Instead of spending time with people who solely focus on drama, gossip and other low vibrational things, surround yourself with uplifting people as often as possible. This will automatically raise your vibration as well.
- Be grateful. Start and/or end your day with gratitude. For instance, you could purchase this ‘The 5-Minute Gratitude Journal’ to get started with a gratitude practice to raise your vibration.
- Use positive affirmations. Defeat negative self-talk by replacing it with positive affirmation statements such as ‘I am calm’ or ‘I am doing great!’.
- Avoid gossiping. This can be challenging in the beginning, but try to break the cycle of gossiping within your friend circle by not engaging actively in gossip anymore. Remember Universal law #1: we are all one!
- Smile. Did you know that by smiling, your facial muscles send signals to your brain to create more happiness hormones like endorphins, dopamine and serotonin? Therefore smile, even when there is no reason to do so. This will immediately rase your vibration.
- Create a vision board. By creating a vision board of your ideal life, you can raise your vibration simply by looking at it and dreaming about your dream life.
If you’d like to read more about the law of vibration, you may want to read ‘The Frequency: Fulfill all Your Wishes by Manifesting With Vibrations’.
#3 Law Of Correspondence
According to the third law of the Universe, everything that happens on the outside, happens within us too. If we feel chaotic and restless within, this will reflect on the outside. Consequently, looking at what is happening around you can tell you much about what is happening within.
This outside mirror is a great teacher for those who are willing to see it as a learning experience. Whenever you find yourself in a bad situation and you are open to learn from it, you will most likely not find yourself in a similar situation later on. However, if a lesson hasn’t been learned, it will repeat itself until you do know better. Like Oprah says “When you know better, you do better.”
I understand that this can be triggering to read, as I felt the same way when I was introduced to the law of correspondence. As somebody struggling from PTSD due to past trauma with men, it can be a tough pill to swallow. However, reflecting deeper made me realize that after going through those situations, I learned from them and haven’t found myself in similar situations ever since.
Now, other ordeals are entering my life to teach me wise lessons. I know that these are reflections of my inner world and can be the biggest teachers. Therefore, I embrace them because I know that I can learn from them.
Understanding this principle, helped me to free myself from many feelings of guilt, injustice, resentment and regret. I didn’t know better back then, so these were lessons that I had to go through in order to be where I am now.
How To Use The Law Of Correspondence
Now that you understand the value of the Universal law of correspondence, it is time to share some ways to implement it in your life:
- Focus on what is happening within. If you want to change what is happening around you, the first step is to identify what is going on within you. As your outside environment is a reflection of your inner world, your inner world is the core to change your life for the better. Therefore, identify your core challenges on the inside in terms of mindset, limiting beliefs and self-esteem and start working on reprogramming them one by one.
- Understand that everybody is doing their best from their level of consciousness. When you truly understand the law of correspondence, you will realize that even the people who did not give their best (from your point of view), did their best from their level of consciousness. A dear friend of mine calls people with a low amount of consciousness ‘adrift souls’. I find it such a beautiful and forgiving term, that helped me to forgive the people who gave me a tough time in the past. They are still learning and so am I.
#4 Law Of Attraction
This brings me to the fourth Universal law – the law of attraction. The law of attraction is a secondary Universal law and states that our thoughts create our reality. If we think positive thoughts, positive people and situations will enter our path. On the contrary, negative thoughts will produce negative outcomes.
Of all the Universal laws out there, this one probably is the most well-known. Also for me, this is the first law I came across when discovering the spiritual laws of the Universe.
Three Core Principles Of The Law Of Attraction
According to the law of attraction, there are a few core principles. First of all, it suggests that similar things are attracted to each other. This law relates to the law of vibration, focusing on the energy you send out. However, the law of attraction focuses on your thoughts.
For instance, if you think that your business is going to fail all the time, you are putting out signals that attract a similar outcome. Therefore, if you want your business to succeed, it is important to rather think ‘I am successful’.
In addition, the law of attraction suggests that you need to make room for positive things by reducing negative aspects in your life. For instance, if you struggle with finding a suitable life partner, but have a box of photos from your toxic ex boyfriend in your home, it is wise to get rid of them, as they are negatively charged. The same goes for your mind; if there are limiting beliefs from a past toxic relationship, try to tackle them with self-love and positive self-talk, before continuing your dating adventure.
Finally, the Universal law of attraction focuses on the present. It is important to discover whatever you could improve today to start a shift towards a more positive, desired life. Even the tiniest change can create major impact in the long run.
How To Use The Law Of Attraction
In order to fully use the law of attraction, try to apply the following tips:
- State what you want and add ‘this or something better’. A mistake many people make while using the LOA, is to state what they do not want, while it is better to focus on what they do want. In addition, a mistake often made is to create too closed statements. This leaves no room for the infinite abundance of the Universe. So if you want to manifest a specific house, say ‘I want that house, or something better’.
- Believe. Oftentimes, we block our manifestations by feeling negative feelings like fear. If you want to become a millionaire, the fear of lacking money is the complete opposite of what you want to achieve. Therefore, try to eliminate anxious thoughts and doubts while manifesting. The bestseller ‘The Universe has Your Back’ from Gabrielle Bernstein may help you with that.
- Raise your vibration. As mentioned, the LOA closely relates to the law of vibration. Hence, it is crucial to match the vibration of the things you want to achieve. For instance, if you want to attract a loving relationship, take good care of yourself and your friends, spreading love around like confetti. Eventually, your vibration in combination with positive, loving thoughts will attract somebody who matches your desire.
If you’d like to read more about the law of attraction, you may want to read the book ‘Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don’t’.
#5 Law Of Inspired Action
The fifth Universal law is the law of inspired action. This law closely operates with the law of attraction, as it will help you to fully tap into the potential of the Universe.
According to this law, you should be inspired by your own thoughts and act accordingly. It takes the law of attraction one step further.
Where the law of attraction asks you to ask for something, believe that you will receive it soon and believe that you are currently in the process of receiving it, the law of inspired action adds a final step; act.
After the first three steps, you should act, knowing that what you desire is on its way. Making inspired efforts that align with your desired outcome, will speed up every manifesting process and help you to reach your goals sooner.
How To Use The Law of Inspired Action
Now that you know what the Universal law of inspired action is about, you may wonder how to implement it. Here are some tips:
- Listen to your intuition. The key to inspired action is to listen to your intuition before acting. While it may be tempting to plan one year ahead, it is impossible to know what exactly will inspire you every single day of the year. Creating too closed-minded plans will limit you in using the law of inspired action. Therefore, when creating plans, make sure to leave enough room for your intuition.
- Know the difference between inspired action and ego-based action. Learn the difference between thoughts that stem from inspiration and thoughts that arise from your ego. Ego-based thoughts result in ego based actions and often stem from feelings of anxiety, hate, anger, jealousy or desperation. Whenever you notice these feelings within you, try to avoid taking action and do something to lift your vibration instead. From a higher vibration, inspired thoughts and action easier have space to emerge.
- If it doesn’t excite you, don’t do it. A simple rule to live by when applying this Universal law, is to only take action when you feel truly excited.
#6 Law Of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy
Finally, the sixth law of the Universe is the law of perpetual transmutation of energy. According to this law, energy is always moving and always trying ways to become physical.
Consequently, when we think negative thoughts or experience negative emotions, these want to express themselves in the physical world in a certain way, whether that is positive or negative.
Here’s where you have a choice. For instance, while grieving, you can choose to communicate our emotions through art, a poem or a song. Or when you are angry, you can use the built up anger to clean the house or go exercising.
This way, you create an outlet for this energy and avoid that it manifests itself in less favorable ways in your life.
Here’s How To Use The Law Of Perpetual Transmutation Of Energy
I believe that it may feel challenging for you to implement this law in your daily life. Therefore, I have some suggestions for you:
Turn your negative emotions into positive output. In order to avoid that the Universe manifests your negative emotions and energy in negative ways in the physical world, it is wise to transmute it into something positive. Therefore, find ways to create outlets for these types of energies. Identify the energies within you that reoccur in your life and think of ways to let these energies out in a more positive way that contributes to your life. I, for instance, chose writing and creating music as an outlet for my emotions, thereby transmuting these energies myself.
Discover The Remaining 6 Universal Laws
This covers the first 6 Universal laws. In part 2 of this series, I dive into the last 6 spiritual laws and how to use them in daily life. Here is a short overview of the laws that we will examine:
- #7 Law Of Cause And Effect
- #8 Law Of Compensation
- #9 Law Of Relativity
- #10 Law Of Polarity
- #11 Law Of Rhythm
- #12 Law Of Gender
You can discover part 2 of this series about the Universal laws here.
Valuable Literature About The Universal Laws
If you’d like to read more about the Universal laws, here are some valuable books for you to check out: