You have a story that deserves to be shared. Your voice matters. We believe that sharing the personal growth-stories of highly sensitive people and empaths will help to inspire and empower others. Too often, sensitive people are afraid or ashamed to speak up. The fear of rejection, the anxiety of what other people will think of them and their insecurities hold them back from inspiring others with their personal story. We want to change that. We want to motivate you to share your story, because you do have something to offer the world!
We regularly give highly sensitive people and empaths the opportunity to be featured on our Instagram and Facebook with their personal growth-story. In this way, we hope to empower others to pursue their personal growth and to get inspired by the tools and methods that work for likeminded people!
It is up to you to decide if you want to submit a photo along with your story or if you want us to select a suitable stock photo. Also, you decide if you want your name published under the story or if you want to stay anonymous. We want you to feel comfortable with sharing your story, in whatever way feels the best for you!
You might wonder what kind of stories we are looking for. If it's up to us, the sky is the limit, as long as it is related to your personal growth in some way! You decide what you want to write about. However, we want you to keep these guidelines in mind before you start to write:
- Remember that this content is for other highly sensitive people and empaths, so please avoid triggering language and swearing.
- If you mention people/names in your story, censor their names, so that they won't be exposed on our account.
- Instagram allows you to write a maximum of 2200 characters. Therefore, please write a maximum 250 words. Keep that in mind while writing.
- No sexual content, upsetting content about animal abuse or harassment.
You can submit your story to us in two ways:
- Via email: Send your story to email@example.com -> State 'HiSensitives Stories' in the headline and paste your story in the body of the email.
- Via Instagram: Share your story with us via DM on our Instagram.
- Clearly state if you want to be anonymous. If you don't want to be anonymous, feel free to add the names of your social accounts, so that we can link to them from our page when publishing your story.
- Don't forget to send a photo if you want your own photo attached to the story.